HRCS inicia un nuevo proceso de seleccion para incorporar en su plantilla, un/a desarrollador/a iOS
- Higher education.
- Proper Writing and Communicative English skills.
- Experience in debugging complex iOS applications.
- Experience in iOS SDK Objetive-C/Swift use to develop mobile apps.
- Experience with Layouts and UIKit.
- Knowledge of iOS internals and APIs.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Understanding of networking, mobile network issues, concurrency and threading.
- Excellent understanding of iOS backgrounding modes, especially related to networking.
- Design Patters understanding.
- Understanding of Core Motion, Core Audio, Core Animation, Quartz Core, Game Center Push Notifications.
- Working experience with MapKit, WatchKit, SpriteKit, GameKit.
- Android Development skills.
- Experience with PhoneGap/Cordova.
- Agile Methodologies.
Do you want to work for a Dutch organization that is growing impressively and where you can actively contribute to that expansion? Are you willing to travel and would you like to be a part of an innovative company which gives you the freedom to explore new possibilities? If so, then you may be exactly the person we need!
To reinforce our current team, we are recruiting for our office in Malaga.
As a member of a multicultural Scrum team, you will develop new and maintain existing features for Voiceworks' Customer Portal and hosted Voice platform. By using your own creativity and knowledge for adding new modules to our Customer Portal.
Developed by its software company Summa, Voiceworks provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market in the Netherlands and Germany. Through our own network, with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony, UC and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. A role in creating and expanding the Customer Portal for ordering, billing and managing. A modern, dynamic working environment where we believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. At Summa, we provide an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth.
Responsibilities and tasks:
As a member of the team you will be developing and maintaining SDKs for our Unified Communications (UC) platform and mobile apps. Using your own creativity and knowledge you will be designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing new products and features; mainly on the backend. As part of the team you are very committed to delivering these features to a hign quality and on time. This role may include occasional international travel.
Asimismo te recordamos que antes de completar este cuestionario te asegures de haber completado tu experiencia y/o estudios.