Fecha publicación: 01/04/2019
Company of electric sector, by growth of the same one, needs to incorporate a financial director who will have the responsibility of the financial area and administration of the company. He/she will oversee management, control and financial analysis.
- University academic training: Business Administration and Management, Economics or similar.
- Have experience from a similar role in an international company
- Possess excellent communication skills in English, and French.
- Have an outgoing personality and drive to get things done.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Availability to travel occasionally
- Postgraduate training in Financial Management
Experience in the energy sector
Your primary responsibility will be Accounting and Financial Reporting, but also various administrative tasks will be included.
- Oversee compliance with local regulations and requirements
- Ensuring effective and timely financial management
- Prepare and submit legal entity reports
- Complete Hands-on financial transactions and book keeping
- Contact to relevant stakeholders i.e. local authorities, auditors, banks, payroll consultants in both Madrid and Malaga.
- Financial and analytical accounting - costs. Assignment and control of costs.
- Management control.
- Budgetary control.
- Analysis of financial statements.
- To optimize the economic and financial resources necessary to achieve the established objectives.
- Periodically carry out an analysis and control of the main economic and financial aspects of the company (business units, margins, expenses, ratios...).
International company incorporation