Importante empresa ubicada en Málaga busca IOS Developer
• A good communicator: You communicate well with both technical and non-technical staff, across distributed teams and local departments
• A keen learner: You are able to adapt to new, complex development environments and stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
• Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
• High level of English
• Develop and code native iOS applications.
• Build applications that focus on great user experience.
• Translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions.
• Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of future sets.
• Take feature requests and user stories from a range of different business owners and translate them into a set of re-usable components.
• Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
Gross Annual salary : negotiable